Monday 20 May 2013

Everything I touch is a success



Everything I Touch is a Success

"I now establish a new awareness of success. I know I can be as successful as I make up my mind to be. I move into the Winning Circle. Golden opportunities are everywhere for me. Prosperity of every kind is drawn to me."

What a power packed week this is going to be if we're starting off like this! The angels are asking you to take the time today to set your week up by resetting any unhelpful thoughts and programming your mind with positivity and confidence. Repeat the above affirmation any time you need a reminder to focus yourself throughout the day.

It is often spoken about being 'in the flow'. Today is a day to believe in yourself, to believe in your worth and all you deserve so that you can catch that flow and all the good things it is waiting to bring to you. Practice being open and believing that you deserve great things so that the universe can do it's job and bring them to you!

You are a weaver of magic today. You create your own destiny - it's time to start creating a fabulous one.

xxx

(Card deck: Power Thought Cards by Louise. L. Hay)

No comments:

Post a Comment