Monday 1 July 2013

I am open and receptive to new avenues of income



I am open and receptive to new avenues of income

" I now receive my good from expected and unexpected sources. I am an unlimited being, accepting from an unlimited source, in an unlimited way. I am blessed beyond my fondest dreams."

Allow yourself to be an open, free flowing being today. The universe is always looking to give to us but it requires us to be open to receiving. By releasing those "it's not possible" thoughts and feelings you are placing yourself in a wonderful position of receptivity.

Practice saying 'yes' in unexpected circumstances today and see where it leads you. It's really easy to become so ingrained in old beliefs and patterns that you shut things down before they've even had a chance to be explored. No more of that today!

From here on in look at life as a field of endless possibilities. The angels are putting particular attention on your financial situation. Please do not lock yourself into a negative position simply because you won't allow your mind to expand to greater possibilities. ANYTHING is possible.

Repeat today's affirmation three times over,

" I now receive my good from expected and unexpected sources. I am an unlimited being, accepting from an unlimited source, in an unlimited way. I am blessed beyond my fondest dreams."


(Card deck: Power Thought Cards by Louise. L. Hay)


No comments:

Post a Comment