Wednesday 19 March 2014

Swan - Appreciate The Beauty



Swan - Appreciate The Beauty Inside and All Around You

The angels are encouraging us today to adopt an attitude of gratitude.

When we can view the world with appreciation for what we have around us, even if we deem it to be not very much, it automatically sends the universe a signal that we are open to receive. It invites energy towards us which supports abundance and gives life to our dreams.

Do you have a job? What a blessing that you can independently earn money to pay for things in your life.

Are you studying? What a gift that you have the mind to learn and the senses to absorb new things.

Do you chase around after your kids all day? What an amazing thing, that you have been given the opportunity to bring life into this world and to share the joy of their fresh eyes in the world.

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, can be a blessing in our lives if we allow it to be.

Even the cranky neighbour next door who shows us that we must be fundamentally happy in our life if we don't feel the need to thrash out our emotions like they do.

Take some time today to flip your mind and in turn your energy. Pull into your focus all the things you have in your life and view them as the treasure that they are.

Today I am grateful that something guided me to share these thoughts with you. I am grateful for the computer that I type these words on - it is the computer that holds the photos that help me remember the crazy beautiful times when our little babies were first born. Those times that are so hard to remember in the fog of sleep deprived delirium. It is the computer that helps me feel connected to the outside world when I am in my home watching my little babes sleep.

An attitude of gratitude.

Let it change the way you view the world today. xx

(Card deck: Power Animal Cards by Steven D Farmer PhD)


No comments:

Post a Comment